beethoven Op. 10

Bradley -
which movement of the Beethoven Op. 10 no. 1 did Glenn play so fast as
to not get in all the notes?
In the first movement, I couldn't think of a place that would be too
fast (how ludicrous a tempo could we really hear this at?) for even
someone with horrible technique (such as myself) to miss notes, never
mind someone with the godly technique of Gould.
Third movement, several tricky runs, but nothing tricky enough for Gould
flub (unless, once again, at an absurd tempo).
This leaves the second movement, an "Adagio Molto"...with several 132nd
note (or something of the sort) runs, which possibly be the culprit.
So, if it was the second movement,  approximately how fast did he take
this movement in order to miss notes on the runs?
-Sivan Etedgee
sivansky@ma.ultranet.com