Re: GG: [Bach-List]

Yes, I checked in Grove (not always the most accurate source); apparently the only
cadenzas to Mozart concertos Beethoven wrote were for the 1st and 3rd movements of the D
minor Concerto.  Anyway, the C minor cadenza does have a similar quality to those D
minor cadenzas.  I don't find it wierd or as bizarrely out of style as that to the C
major concerto.  Both are ravishingly played though.
Interesting to note the various continuo applications with regard to counterpoint, but
one is not used to hearing them so applied to Mozart concertos.
Re: the Gould/Rose collaboration (or should I say capitulation on the part of Rose), I
find it some of the most ecstatic music making I have ever heard despite the alleged
"deconstruction."