Re: GG: [Bach-List]

GG doesn't just add a continuo part in this concerto.  He actually adds thematic
material in the left hand while the right hand is playing scalar patterns.  Listen
particularly near the end of the movement, before the cadenza.  If  I'm not mistaken,
by the way, I believe the cadenza in the Columbia recording is by Beethoven.