Re: GG: [Bach-List]

vis a vis Gould's Mozart.  I haven't heard any comments in this torrent of
(torrid?) discussion concerning his playing of  the K.491 Concerto.  I can't
imagine anyone (even in this group) trashing this performance which (IMHO) is a
truly great, inspired, interpretation, even with the "improved" added
counterpoint.