GG fastest playing on record?

I have this dream that GG announced one day he wanted a recording
of up to 100 notes/second. I can't remember if Glenn mentioned this
to me in a dream (he frequently visits me), or if this is actually
a statement on record. Can any biographers confirm? Has anyone heard
of this mentioned anywhere?

To add fact to fantasy, what do you think is the fastest playing
by his Gould-ness on record? From my meager 100 recordings or so,
(I'm sorry, I am not worthy), I am going for the Handel harpsichord
pieces. The second one, second movement I think - lightning fast. What
say you all?

Cheers,
Matthew

--
Matthew Harding, Director                       Tel: 613-566-6212
The KTL Group, Inc.                             Fax: 613-599-7242