Re: GG: keyserlingk's variations

On  8 Apr 98 about Re: GG: keyserlingk's variations, Hannah Lang
<hannah@dionysia.demon.co.uk> had this to say:

> I'm not sure how interesting this is to f-minors.  I can go on with the
> proof but it is fairly lengthy and quite needs specific reference to
> each variation.  Let me know what you think.  Maybe this is a bit of a
> cliff-hanger!!

What a fascinating story! I for one would love to learn more about
this.

Kris Shapar

          To doubt everything or to believe everything
          are two equally convenient solutions; both
          dispense with the necessity of reflection.

                              - Jules Henri Poincaré