Re: GG: Sex, Lust and Our Hero

> > > I am wondering about the historical correctness of this story concerning J.S.
> > > Bach: Somewhere I read that apart from Bach having two wives and over twenty
> > > children, that he used to secretly practise at night up in an attic on an old
> > > spinster. If this is true wouldn´t GG have thought that perhaps if Bach could
> > > do it so could GG.
> >
> > Was that from Peter Schickele's PDQ Bach autobiography, or from a Victor
> > Borge routine?

Aha, yes, here's where I remember it from: that Richard Lederer "World
According to Student Bloopers" essay at (among many places)
http://www.blarg.net/~jsl/humor/student-bloopers-world ... the same
collection that has the one about Drake's clipper, and Luther being
excommunicated by a bull, and Spanish gorillas nipping at Napoleon's
flanks.  Humor worthy of GG/Teddy Slutz.

Bradley Lehman ~ Harrisonburg VA, USA ~ 38.45716N+78.94565W
bpl@umich.edu ~ http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl/