Re: GG: Sex, Lust and Our Hero

I am wondering about the historical correctness of this story concerning J.S.
Bach: Somewhere I read that apart from Bach having two wives and over twenty
children, that he used to secretly practise at night up in an attic on an old
spinster. If this is true wouldn´t GG have thought that perhaps if Bach could
do it so could GG.