Re: GG: fun fun fun

On Mon, 30 Mar 1998, Matthew White wrote:

> Everybody!
> Submit your "Dream GG Album": Works that Gould never recorded but you wish
> you could hear him play.

I just got Graffman(sp?) playing the Prokofiev Concerti -- wonderful
recording, but as I listen I keep wishing I could here GG's version of
them.

And how about the Schubert Sonatas! I've wondered why Gould didn't record
any of them -- As one who dearly loves Gould's performances and Schubert's
music, I'm  curious if GG went on record about his feelings about
Schubert???

Cyndie...