Re: GG CD-ROM Poll - Thanks

Hello:

Thanks to those of you (all eleven people!) for helping out with our
informal poll re: the Gould CD-ROM.  (In radio, we used to say that for
every person who offers feedback/opinions on issues ... there are another
nine who are too shy/busy to respond ...)

Most think that due to the amount of performance and functionality we're
building into the production, our choice of Win 95/Pentium 90 and PowerPC
will be the optimum minimum systems.  We would like to make it as
"backwards compatible" as possible for Mac users, so we're conceding by
testing on a first-generation 6100/66 with a 2X CD-ROM drive, BTW.

Unfortunately for Jeff, however, and contrary to earlier rumours, we will
NOT be developing a UNIX version of the project ;-) .

	k a t h e r i n e   l e e    m u l t i m e d i a   p r o d u c e r

   	 DNA Productions Inc.   Tel: (604) 730-0306, ext. 103
     230-1737 West 3rd Avenue    Fax: (604) 732-7331
	          Vancouver, BC    Email: katherine@dna.bc.ca
	        V6J 1K7 Canada    http://www.dna.bc.ca