GG: CD-ROM poll

Hi:

As I mentioned on the list a few weeks back, I'm working with a team to
create a Glenn Gould CD-ROM for an autumn release.  We're at a stage now
where we must determine some of the basic technical details.

With Mary Jo's permission, I'd like to ask you, the erudite Gould fans and
sophisticated list members, about your computer's multimedia systems.

Please send your replies in private to my email address, and sorry if this
technical stuff is not up your alley!

The Gould CD-ROM project will have some sophisticated "editing" functions,
allowing one to swap passages from released performances, with outtakes
that Gould recorded but were never heard (due to the "non-take-twoness" of
the single released recording ... ironic, isn't it?), along with dynamic
graphical changes that take place simultaneously.  There are other
interesting features and functions that we're building into the project,
but first, we need to know what kind of multimedia systems most of you tend
to use.

In order for this project to function smoothly, we'd like to gear it towards:
on the PC side - Windows 95, Pentium 90 MHz processor
on the Mac side - PowerPC

So the question is, will this exclude many of you from enjoying the Gould
CD-ROM ... and if so, what are your suggested minimum system requirements?

Thanks for your help!

Katherine

	k a t h e r i n e   l e e    m u l t i m e d i a   p r o d u c e r

   	 DNA Productions Inc.   Tel: (604) 730-0306, ext. 103
     230-1737 West 3rd Avenue    Fax: (604) 732-7331
	          Vancouver, BC    Email: katherine@dna.bc.ca
	        V6J 1K7 Canada    http://www.dna.bc.ca