Launching a fresh G.G. web site

I appreciate the fact that Elisa was looking for me the other day and
I'm happy to report that I'm still alive and goulding.  May I ask for
the assistance of fellow f_miners, with your experience and knowledge of
how web sites work effectively and not so effectively.

The Gould Foundation is about to launch its own web site, focusing on
its work and activities (the Friends organisation, the G.G. Prize, the
coming international Gathering in September'99, for instance) and I
wonder if you have any ideas or recommendations about what we should,
and should not, be doing.   Our site should, of course, have a different
approach from the G.G. sites of Sony Classical, CBC Records/Gould
Studio, National Library of Canada, etc. since each of our mandates is
different.  Since many of you alrealdy know the Foundation and/or are
members of the Friends society, we'd welcome your ideas about how we can
make the new site attractive and appealing to introduce more people to
Glenn and his music. All suggestions are appreciated. Thanks. John
Miller, Toronto.