GG:Thanks...

Dear F-minors,
Thanks for all of your input on my requests regarding GGSchool of Music.
I have received a lot of great advices and my mom still doesn't want me
to go to Canada.  (Cheers, Jeff!;-)

Does anybody know if John Miller is still on the list?  I've tried to
contact him about the Friends of GG brochure he mailed me.  His original
address was: culturalsupportservices@sympatico.ca
I tried to reach him for the last two months but no avail.  Any update?

I wish we can finish this talk about Nazi.  Marco and Uffe were right--we
need to get off this topic.  What's in the past is the past.  Let's just
worry about  preserving the art of music for the future generations,
alright?

Thanks everybody, Elisha

Strong conviction is capable of destroying any prejudice.  The proof:
Glenn Gould.
--Nathan Perelman

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]