Re: Glenn Gould Reader - used?

Dear Katherine,

	Others have mentioned that the GG Reader seems to be still in print, but,
if for some reason you would like a used copy, one great resource is the
Advanced Book Exchange Home page (abebooks.com) that has a searchable
database of the stocks of many used and antiquarian bookstores.  I
periodically go to it and search under "Glenn Gould," and there are some
items available.

Robert