GG Picture Book

In Sydney last year I spied a wonderful looking quarto book which I believe was full of photographs of GG.  Irritatingly, it was covered in plastic and could not be inspected.  I would like to own this volume as I find almost every photo of GG I've seen totally mesmerising.  He was amazingly photogenic and the photos of him playing are magnificent.  I'm sure someone on this list knows the book.   An ISBN no. would be appreciated as well as any comments.
Thankyou in advance.

Michael Lacey, Newcastle, NSW Australia
Mike.Lacey@Bigpond.com