silver jubilee

Dear f minor list,
     This is my first time writing to the list, and i am afraid it is
for a very simple request.  I've heard alot in the various Gould books
about the silver jubilee album that Glenn did for his 25th anniversary
with CBS/Columbia.  i really would like to get a hold of a copy.  I
was wondering if this had been re-released by sony classical yet?  If
not, any suggestions as to how to get my hands on one would be great.
     That having been said, I'd like to say that I really enjoy seeing
some of the things that get posted on this list.  It's good to see
alot of Gouldians out there.

Sincerely,
justin
Lincoln, NE