Re: Gould documentary

>Has anyone seen or heard of a Gould documentary called "The Gould
>Variations" from 1992. It is directed by Manuel Huerga and the narrator
>is none other than the pianist Zoltan Kocsis.

I've never come across it in the flesh, so to speak, but I think it is
actually available in a branch library here in Atlanta, because an
acquaintance of mine mentioned seeing it a few months back. I believe  I
accused him of being a vicious liar... guess I better start rehearsing my
apology. :-)

Kristen

"Those are terrible people who don't like Glenn Gould.
...I will have nothing to do with such people, they are dangerous people."

                                  -- Thomas Bernhard