Re: GG: a mistake in the Images

On Tue, 20 Jan 1998, Junichi Miyazawa wrote:

> Dear fm's,
>
> Therese Salviat, who directed the best album "images",
> told me she had made a big, but amusing mistake in the photos.
>
> Guess what it is.  I could tell you in this mail, but
> it is so interesting that I would like to make it a quiz.
>
> Give me answers *via list*.
> Questions are welcome, but indirect ones, please.

There's a big, obvious mistake in the text: "Wurrenberg" (sic) inside and
out describing track 4 of disc 2.  With that same entry, it also lists a
"Wg" number instead of a "Wq" (Wotquenne) number.

My first guess on the photo error is that on p.33 the soundsheet of "So
You Want to Write a Fugue" has no hole for the turntable spindle.  My
second guess is that on p.2 the photo of GG is printed backwards.  My
third guess is that the same photo is used on both pages 23 and 24, but
cropped differently (the CN Tower appears in both)...might or might not be
an error.

Bradley Lehman ~ Harrisonburg VA, USA ~ 38.44N+78.87W
bpl@umich.edu ~ http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl/