Re: GG: Review of Ostwald book

Dear F-Minors,
	I have read--or actually, skimmed the book here and there.
Didn't GG had an affair with a conductor's wife (who was the conductor,
by the way?) during the time when she was separated from her husband?  I
believe this incident was portrayed in a scenario in "32 Short Films..."
There is a section towards the ends of the book which contains a small
anecdote of that affair (told by Ray Roberts, I think), and that GG had
wanted her to marry him...

	The review was interesting, if not rather judgemental and curtly
brief.  The reviewer summed up briefly of what I think Ostwald had long
descriptions to build what he thought to be GG's psycological profile.
But the book struck me like the author was trying to be objective but
ends up being rather opinionated on certain issues.  Oh well, a person
has to draw the line somewhere...

					With regards,
					Elisha