Re: GG and the Fonz

On Sun, 28 Dec 1997, e v wrote:

> season's greetings to all!
> while spending the holidays at home this week, i caught the last few
> minutes of a "Happy Days" episode.  just as the credits were rolling i
> got up to leave the room.  as i turned around i thought i saw somthing
> on the screen which said "glenn gould studio"
> does anyone know the story behind this?
> was it maybe a halucination caused by too many tamales and wine?

Probably a hallucination.  My guess is that you saw a credit to "Glenn
Glenn Sound," which was the audio company used in production of quite a
few TV comedies of that era.

Now, a different question would be how closely GG modeled his Teddy Slutz
character on the Fonz.

Bradley Lehman ~ Harrisonburg VA, USA ~ 38.44N+78.87W
bpl@umich.edu ~ http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl/
...driving rhetoric home with poetic learner's permit