gg

   No need to be desperate.  You are referring to a notorious performance of the d minor broadcast.
Lennie B made a disclaimer speech before gg came out to play saying at first he was not going to
conduct the work if gg insisted on playing "it at half tempo (slow motion).  It was, needless to say, never
recorded but, of course, bootleg cd's & cassettes exist.  I have them somewhere in my uncatalogued
messl  They are, I beleive, for sale at Tower records.  In any event, I will see if I can get you a copy
through my fast dwindling connections to Sony.  ( It was recorded off the broadcast).  Scotty at
dizscott@aol.com