The F Minor Fugue

Junichi's comments on this fugue, his and the author he quotes, are
very apt. If  my memory is correct, Ingmar Bergman used the opening
notes of this fugue in a very dramatic way in Wild Strawberries. I
haven't seen this movie in more years than most of you have lived so
I am vague about the plot but it seems to me that Bergman used it to
indicate a shift in time/viewpoint that was important to the film
and, obviously, made a strong impression on me. I'd appreciate
confirmation from someone who has seen the movie more recently than I
as to whether this phrase was from the f minor fugue.

Thanks

Bob
prospero@netins.net