Re: GG: Kevin Bazzana's book

    I went to my local book-o-rama and they said that Bazzana's book isn't
    due to be released until January in the States.  Does anyone have a
    copy?  Any details?

In Ottawa they said it was only released in the UK for now, release date
in North America was unknown, so I guess that goes together.  They had
planned to have some copies at the conference, but none made it (see
Arin's message about that).

When I was at the NAC, I picked up some copies of a discount coupon --
15% off, total price $45.42 including tax (list is $49.95).  I don't
know if they will ship now from England or only after it becomes
available here.  If anyone wants one, I'll snail it to you, just let me
know your postal address.  (Well, the first five people, anyway, that's
how many copies I took :-)

The address if you want to write/call the publisher for more info is
Jo MacKinnon, Trade Publicity Manager
Oxford U. Press
70 Wynford Dr.
Don Mills, ON M3C 1J9