[no subject]

Dear GG Forum,
	I suppose everybody-including myself-has been busy with their own
business.  Marco was right- there has been no more posting on the forum.
	I was reading in on some of the previous letters from the GG fan
and I've often wondered, "How does GG feel about all of this?"  After his
death he is still the most controversial, most talked about musician (I'm
doing it right now by mentioning his name) I have ever known.  In the
Canadian Archive (Thanks Kristen), I downloaded some writings by and
about Gould.  There was an article in which it partially discussed his
sex life.  I felt really, really bad that he was pored into, examined and
re-examined further even after his death.  I mean, I think it is great
that we discuss his interpretation, his family history, and releases of
his recording, etc., but sometimes I felt that certain people are just
poring in too deeply.  May be it is just me, because I know one of my
faults is a tendency to be opinionated.  I guess it is because of his
eccentric personality, his abnormal lifestyle and high intelligence
brought him to the center of attention.  And then again, GG might have
wanted this kind of attention.  But sometimes I wish I could say to the
Glen Gould Conference (where I got the article from) "Can't you let a
poor guy rest?"
					Thanks for reading,(:-)
					Elisha
PS  I'm mailing this again because Ms. Watts told me that the last mail
was too long, and probably did not get through.  I'm sorry.