Re: GG: Portrait

>Gouldians:
>
>Um, if I could jump back for a sec, can someone clarify something for me?
>Is there any difference between "Glenn Gould: Portrait"  versus "Glenn
>Gould: Two Portraits"???
>I'm interested in starting to collect Gould video footage, and I
>specifically want to get
>whatever's marketed as "On The Record/Off The Record" by a different name.
>Puh-leeze help.
>
>Thanks,
>John

"Glenn Gould: Two Portraits of the Celebrated Pianist" is a combination of
the "Off/On The Record" documentaries.  It's available directly from the
National Film Board of Canada.  The video is 58:37, and its order no. is B
0159 158.
http://www.nfb.ca/E/   You can also use their search engine to look up
Glenn Gould.
Or call direct: 1-800-267-7710.

"Glenn Gould: A Portrait" was co-produced (I believe) by Vincent Tovell.
Vincent is a former CBC producer and friend of Gould's.  He is also the
interviewer on the CD "At Home With Glenn Gould" (available through the
Friends of Glenn Gould).