GG: Angilette, book searches

1) If anyone here is interested in reading Elizabeth Angilette's thesis
on Gould (Philosopher at the Keyboard), drop me a note with your snail
mail address and I'll send it to you (first come, only served; I only
have one copy :-).  It's going to the library book sale otherwise, but I
thought someone here might be able to get more out of it than I could.

2) This is just a stray recommendation, but I've managed to find
McGreevy and the other out-of-print Gould books (and a whole lot of
non-Gould books) through the search service at www.abebooks.com (I'm not
affiliated with them, etc., etc.), which consolidates a *lot* of used
bookstores.  (There's a similar service for records at www.gemm.com.)