Re: GG: Shostakovich, On/Off the rec.

    Gould: Two portraits."  Is "Two Portraits" the same as "on/off the record?"

Yes.  There's also Glenn Gould: A Portrait, made shortly after his
death.  Don't know if it's still around.  It includes a little bit from
the funeral, which was a pretty sad thing to see ... I mean hear.

    I also asked what other Glenn Gould videos they had there and they
    told me they had "Glenn Gould Plays Beethoven."  Does anyone know
    specifically what's on

Mary Jo answered with the pieces -- I think all of them are also in the
Sony videos.  Two of the three, anyway.  Why don't they make videos with
*new* (old) stuff?!

Grumblingly,