Re: GG: A webchat fantasy

Well, gang, lord knows I tried, and I actually did find a seat for about
2 minutes, long enough to admire the ladies in the front and wonder where
everybody else was.  But what the hey!  I downloaded Netscape Navigator
4.03 specially for the big event, but that bouncer by the door... guess
he didn't like my Wilhelm Kempff baseball cap or something.

So I guess something did happen, and I'll have to content myself with the
recap by Sony and Kristin's generous blow-by-blow.  Maybe next time???

Claude Zachary
UCLA Dept. of Library and Information Science