GG Wedding Music

Dear Kristen and fellow minors,

I hope this email finds you well.  I am writing to tell you of my
upcoming wedding......well actually about the music.  The Love of My
Life and I have found a string quartet, the Copley Chamber Players, to
play for our December 27th wedding.  Since I am the classical music
genius (read that as Guilty GG Nut!), I get to pick the program.  My
fiancee has agreed (I am not sure why?) to allow the quartet to allocate
a half hour of their time before the ceremony to play the GG String
Quartet Op.1.  I am beyond excited, I didn't know if I would ever hear
it in concert.  I suppose it isn't the best wedding music I could pick,
but it only makes me anticipate the upcoming cold Boston day that much
more.

I have been listening away to both Sony CD's I have of the work.  Can
anyone provide more info about the Quartet than is in the liner notes?
And...is the work in f-minor or does twelve tone music exclude a key.
All info, including reviews of others who may have heard the work
performed in concert,  passed along will be greatly appreciated.

I would love to invite all of you to the event, but I make enough
mistakes in this relationship to try that.......Sorry.

All the Best,
Charlie