Re: I thought it was funny

At 13:46 7/09/97 -0600, you wrote:
>I was looking for and I found GG's videos at this site.
>http://singlesalley.com/musicshp.htm
>At the bottom they entice you with:
>People who buy GOULD, GLENN also tend to buy these artists:
>
>                            Manhattan Transfer ? Celine Dion ? Heart ? Tuck
>& Patti ? Mariah Carey ? Helmet ? Whitesnake
>                            ? John Coltrane/Paul Quinchette ? Ani DiFranco
>? Eurythmics ? Janis Joplin ? Kool & The Gang
>                            ? Annie Lennox ? Live ? Alanis Morissette ?
>Motley Crue

This is a good example of agent technology AI gone bad!!
I can some Canadian threads there, but if one person puts eg Glenn and Ani
DiFranco together, they stay that way with all the links from Ani DiFranco.
I love the Whitesnake/Glenn juxtaposition.
Bruce Petherick                          |
24 Hour emergency Musicologist           |

Ask about our new emergency conducting,  |
Piano and accompanying service!          |

b.petherick@pgrad.unimelb.edu.au         |