GG: Thomas Bernhard on Arte

Tomorrow (Thursday, 4) at 23.50 CET, the French/German Tv channel 'Arte'
will broadcast an interview with the Austrian writer Thomas Bernhard.

Bernhard, well known by Gouldians as the author of _Der Untergeher_ (sorry,
I don't remember the English title, but it is that novel in which one of
the main characters is GG) gave this 50 min. interview in 1988, a year
before his death.

For those who are interested, Arte channel is on satellite: Astra 10.714 H
or Eutelsat Hot Bird 11.080 V.

Best Regards,

Silvio Gordiani

P.S. For our friends living in the colonies I'll be careful to post any
reference to Gould.