GG: Original Jacket Collection by Sony(Tokyo)

Dear f_minorians:

Let me inform that Sony Classical in Tokyo is to
release "Glenn Gould Original Jacket Collection"(15 titles).
(You may remember that the recent questions of mine are
for the translation of the project.)

They are collectors' items.
They are CD's, but the cover photos of which are the same as the original LP's'.
On the back side of the jackets, the original Coumbia linernotes are printed
(some of them are by GG himself; scarcely legible, for they are reduced, though).
The cover jackets are made of paper.
(My Japanese translations, seven titles of them are printed on incerted papers.)

They are kinds of miniatures.  The price is 1,835 yen each.
They are only available in Japan, and a limited edition: they are pressed only once.

To be released on October 1, 1997:

1. Bach: Goldberg Variations (rec.1955: ML5060)
   Sony SRCR-1921
2. Bach: Italian Concerto, Partitas Nos.1&" (ML5473/MS6141)
   Sony SRCR-1922
3. Bach: Preludes and Fughettas (M 35891)
   Sony SRCR-1923
4. Bach: Viola da Gamba Sonatas (M 32934)
   Sony SRCR-1924
5. Bach: Concerto No.1 + Beethoven: Concerto No.2 (with Bernstein: ML5211)
   Sony SRCR-1925
6. Bach: Concerto No.5 + Beethoven: Concerto No.1(with Golshmann: ML5298/MS6017)
   Sony SRCR-1926
7. Byrd/Gibbpmd album (M 30825)
   Sony SRCR-1927

To be released on November 1, 1997:

8. Beethoven: Pathetique, oonlight, Apassionata (MS 7413)
   Sony SRCR-1928
9. Beethoven: Sonatas Nos. 31, 31 & 32 (ML5130)
   Sony SRCR-1929
10. Beethoven: Variations (M 30080)
   Sony SRCR-1930
11. Beethoven/Liszt: Sympony No.5 (MS 7095)
   Sony SRCR-1931
12. Beethoven: Concerto No.3 (with Bernstein: ML 5418 / MS 6096)
   Sony SRCR-1932
13.  Beethoven: Concerto No.4 (with Bernstein: ML 5662 / MS 6262)
   Sony SRCR-1933
14. Beethoven: Concerto No.5 (with Stokowski: ML6288 / MS6888)
   Sony SRCR-1934
15. Brahms: Intermezzi (ML 5637 / MS6237)
   Sony SRCR-1935

You may wonder the way of choicing the titles.
Though I am involved in the project being a translator, I am not sure, but
I hear some of them are the GG albums of high reputations
(such as Goldberg, Byrd/Gibbons, Brahms).
Others are the best selling GG albums in Japan (such as Gambas, Preludes, etc.)

If you care for purchasing any of them, please don't ask me,
but ask on-line CD shops.

The only Japanese on-line CD shop I know is Beltran:

belmusic@jsn.justnet.or.jp
http://emall.justnet.or.jp/shop/beltran

I got in touch with them and they say they are welcome to receive orders
from abroad, but they are not sure they can provide the GG collection
to all that want, for the collection is a limited edition.

Regards,

Junichi

P.S. After the signature of mine, please find a mail from Beltran,
which informs you the way to make an order to them.

***************************************
 Junichi Miyazawa, Tokyo
 walkingtune@bigfoot.com / junichi@poetic.com
  (aliases for:  farnorth@mbc.infosphere.or.jp )
***************************************
  http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/3739

 We, BELTRAN, give the service of shipping Japanese CDs, VTs and LDs.
Once we receive your order, we arrange through maker or wholesaler.
 Your order, however will be canceled in case that merchandise is
unavailable for forty(40) days after your order, due to no stock at
maker or wholesaler.

Shipping cost for USA & EUROPE;
CD/ Price: retail price without tax in yen
      Shipping and handling charge:\500 per 1 CD

LD or VT/ Price : retail price without tax in yen
      Shipping charge: actual cost with EMS
      Handling charge: \500 per 1 LD or 1 VT

Payment;
  Payment: credit card only
  Acceptable card: VISA or MASTER or AMEX

Please order by fax in accordance with the following form: