GG

Thanks for your welcomes to this list.
I am a big Gould "fan" - if one can use that work - and enjoy his playing
very much.
I have liked his stuff for a long while now but recently got into it in a
big way.
I'm not a musicologist but a sociologist and I cannot give technical
appraisals of his playing. But I know what I like and I like Glenn Gould!

The Sony reissues are marvelous. The latest stuff (in the UK) has been The
Art Of Fugue and the so-called Italian album; both very good. I think my
favourite of all is are The French Suites although I adore the Hindemith
piano sonatas. Are there more Sony CDs coming; can we expect more gems?

I am interested in communicating with anyone who wishes to discuss the
genius of this unique performer.

All the best,
Paul.