Re.. sorry

Hi minors,

For the second time this month, a crash during the download on my
messages had for consequence the lost of the mails still to download.
It won't happen yet,... the problem was an incompatibility between my
mailer and the POP server.
(strange, no ?)
However, I would be grateful if the supposed answers to my mail
"GG : About Authenticity, Thu, 5 Jun 1997 21:36:29 +0200 ) could be
re-expediated (is it English ?)

Many many thanks for your patience, and hoping not to have to
rewrite such a mail,

Michel.
--
Michel Crucifix , etudiant en physique, Courriere, Belgique
Eudora 1.5.2 (attached files ; quoted printable)