Re: Kazdin Book

can i have it? :)

On Wed, 4 Jun 1997, Kristen Immoor wrote:

> Free (postage donations accepted) to good home:
> One lovingly Xeroxed copy of Kazdin's tell-all; Glenn Gould: Creative
> Lying. (Includes copy of dust cover)
>
> First eMail gets it. :-)
>
> Kristen

> "I have several titles for diseases which I am expecting to use in later
> life and have not yet had occasion to make use of. I always find that a
> good disease title will impress your average concert manager to no end."
>
>                                                               -- Glenn Gould

                    ---------------------------------
                  <<<*** Page me on 0336 734376 ***>>>
                    ---------------------------------
                  <<<Don't knock it till you try it!>>>
                   -----------------------------------
                 <<<http://ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk/~loretta>>>
                   -----------------------------------

Word of Warning : I'm off home for good soon, ie. no more email, so if you
would like to write to me, I can be reached at this address :
                         21 BEARTON ROAD,
                         HITCHIN,
                         HERTS,
                         SG5 1UB,
                         UK.
Tel : I will only disclose this to friends. Bye for now, good luck,
love,
Loretta