Kristen's Post

Hi all you lovelies,

>Maybe I'm too late, maybe some kind soul has already done this or something
>similar, but I wondered if we could jointly, as a group, write to the
>Symposium organisers to try and get her tapes replaced without cost (or
>perhaps we could cover the cost?). Someone from amongst the organisers
>*must* have taped the proceedings and be willing to respond to such a
>dismal occurence by dubbing another set?

Don't worry about it folks, I'm scamming as we speak. ;-) I think I might
be able to get duplicates.
Once again, thanks to everyone for your concern and your sympathy, I'll let
you know how things go.

Best regards,
Kristen

"I have several titles for diseases which I am expecting to use in later
life and have not yet had occasion to make use of. I always find that a
good disease title will impress your average concert manager to no end."

                                                              -- Glenn Gould