Re: your mail

Hellow everybody.  This is my first mail to f_minor. Allow me for bad
English, as my native language is Japanese.  Anyway I will try my best.
Kristen, I read your message on 5/23 and couldnt help writing.  I feel very
sorry that such sad thing happened to you.  I also was interested in the GG
symposium tape that you lost.
 I thought you were interested in GGs Brandenburg No 5. played by piano.
If you still havent heard that I can dub it for you.  I like this better
than any orthodox recording played by harpsichord (the only exception may
be the one played by Anthony Newman).

Masa-aki

"Bach opens a vista to the universe.  After experiencing him, people feel
there is a meaning to life after all."                         H. Walcha

---From my mug cup----