The GG Symposium

Dearest Buddies and Minors of all ages...
        Tomorrow morning I trot down to the airport, my first stop on the
way to San Francisco and the GG long-awaited symposium. I am fairly
nervous... I still am not quite sure where I will be staying when I get
there (yipes!) but I have faith that all will be well. After all, I'm going
on a "lucky" day: 16th, 6 + 1 = 7. I'm sure GG would approve. ;-)
        I'll be going 6 whole days with no eMail (and trying desperately
not to have spastic withdrawal seizures,) so if I seem to be ignoring
anyone, keep your shirt on! I'll be back Thursday!
        I'll take good notes, snap pictures if there's anything to be seen,
and report back to any who are interested.  ...And for a modest additional
fee, I will also provide an accurate physical description of our benevolent
ruler, the mysterious Mary Jo :-D

Keep order while I'm gone, no wild parties or anything, ok?
Best regards,
Kristen

"...you can never say no to a stewardess in a dream."

                                                              -Glenn Gould