Message for F_minor

The Music Division of the National Library of Canada is presently seeking
funding for a project to enhance its Glenn Gould web site
(<http://www.gould@nlc-bnc.ca>).  It has been suggested that our chances for
funding would be enhanced if we included with our proposal some letters or
messages of appreciation from people who have found the web site useful or
commendable.  On this list from time to time there have been messages of
that type re the National Library's Gould web site but, regrettably, we at
the Library have made no systematic effort to download or archive them.   If
any of you who share those sentiments have the time and inclination over the
next few days, would you be kind enough to send us your comments on the
Gould web site off-list?  We hope to add various research tools to the site
(e.g., up-to-date discography, bibliography, etc.) as well as more Gould
content over the coming summer.  Your messages of support regarding what is
already there may be very helpful to us.   Please address your messages
regarding the National Library of Canada's Glenn Gould web site to
<mus@nlc-bnc.ca> or fax them to the Music Division at (613) 952-2895.
  Thanks for your kind help.
 - Dr. S.T. Maloney, Director, Music Division, National Library of Canada