Re: GG: Bach & analytic/creative tasks

Greetings to the Collective:

Wow!   Another list member who does *HOMEBREWING*!  Alright!

I agree that low-level music listening goes very well with
cooking, homebrewing and general about-the-house puttering.
My fave is Bach, although Steely Dan (Royal Scam is the fave)
would have to be right up there in frequency.  Well...lessee...
Mose Allison and Jimmy Smith are up there too..

I also concur on the Bach/morning vibe; fugue-before-breakfast
and all that.  But then, Bach fits in almost anytime.  And, yes,
once you've heard the GG versions (even if they're really wacked
out) it's hard to get excited about other interpretations.

Nice to see some threads going again.  Sincere thanks to those
list members who recently assisted with dumb-ass filtering.
Much appreciated.

jh