greetings fellow gouldians

dear f_minor people,

hello. you must forgive me. i am knew at the mailing list thing, so i'm
not at all versed in any sort of protocal or whatnot. i am, however, very
interested in the all mighty Glenn Gould, and a myriad of other things
closely related to him that people talk about in this mailing list. so.
hello... i sense that a proper introduction is in place! :).

Jon, f_minor people. f_minor people, this is Jon.

okay, good that we got that part over with.

			-Jon