Bored people.

When I subscribed to this discussion list, I suspected the bulk of the
conversation would include Glenn's work process, his theoroies on
interpretation and advancement, and an extention and application of them
into other media.  Then after a deal of dissection and discovery, people
would gain some enlightenment from the spinoff of their own ideas and then
put concept into reality.  I figured that a continuation of what he began
would be a proper form of memorial to suit the immortality that he always
wanted. This is not what I see here.

I see a public of fans who rival the kind of people Glenn wanted so
desperately to avoid.  Subscribers risk turning him into an icon.  It is
as though he is put in a cage on diplay with all of his unique
characteristics and he is observed like a baboon in the zoo.  Though his
achievements were exceptional, he remains still, and always, a human like
you and I, subject to all the faults and weaknesses we all are.

In a quest to discover everything short of what time he urinated during
the day, I can't figure in why anyone would denouce any account, no matter
how insignificant (or slanderous) it may seem.  If the a publication
doesn't live up to the glory of making him a hero, then it must be trash.
How can one learn all there is to know about someone or something if they
don't recieve every aspect from every angle possible.  Kazdin spent close
to fifteen years working with the man.  Still, people throw out his
account since it was not favorable towrds Glenn in every aspect.

I believe you people are bored and can't create your own life and instead
live vicariously through a dead man's private life to make up for the
lackluster of your own.

Quit stroking his head like he was your pet.

M. Gamber

Post script-

You people have a shallow sense of humor.