Re: GG: Bibliofind

Colleen:

Please...! I don't believe Kristen in pointing to US!

We are certainly not a Kook contingent. This is merely a sophisticated
group of music enthusiasts seeking to learn more anecdotal and biographical
data about an artistic icon who just happened to hum loudly and often and
out of tune on stage, immerse his hands in scalding water and weave
cacaphonous human voices into music. Who, indeed, would utter the word
"Kook" in that context?

We are, of course, all normal and that is the very reason why we are
exchanging these missives at this unholy (for NJ) hour.

Richard F. Makse
maxrail@worldnet.att.net
rfmakse@lirr.org