Re: Coincidence?

GG 'vs lifestyle may have resembled that of a "Monk", if no other common
bond.

alan@amanda.dorsai.org
new york city

"It is better to ask some of the questions than to know all the answers."
                             James Thurber.

"There is no present or future, only the past, happening over and over
again, now."
                              Eugene O'Neill