Re: Symposium in San Fran

Very tres beautiful cd's: "Glenn Gould images"....

-with one cd of bach and one cd of not bach.  very very cool. My especial
Bach favorite of almost all time (besides the obvious Gouldberg
Variations) would have to be the prelude to the well-tempered clavier.
However.. it should, being a prelude, (although I'm not quite familiar
with this concept) be played with much emotion. A friend of mine
(he may be on this mailing list..) argues that it should have a HUGE
amount of emotion. personally, I think that a constant rhythm and almost
constant dynamic should be maintained, with carefully placed
"fluxuations". comments?

	-jon