Re: Symposium in San Fran

On Tue, 1 Apr 1997, Kristen Immoor wrote:

> So... who's going? Names, people, names! My travel plans are finalized, and
> I am looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible. I know Mary Jo
> and Katherine will be there, anyone else?
> All the best,
> Kristen

> "Baldrick, you wouldn't know a cunning plan if one tap-danced up and down a
> xylophone singing 'Cunning Plans Are Here Again.'"
> -R. Atkinson

Sigh... if only I could...

Money being a definite problem and time being another significant hurdel,
I don't think I can go. This, however, means that I have to rely on all
of you to tell me every little bit of info you get. I'll have to content
myself with reading Ostwald's work on the bus home from work every night.
(Also from Norton this June: a book called `Musical Languages' by Joseph
Swain. Could be interesting. It was two pages after the Ostwald bio in
the book catalogue, so I ordered a copy of that, too. It'll help my
thesis along, methinks.)

By the way, Kristen - love the new tag....

Arin Murphy
Student, Savoyard,
Bookseller, Cellist-By-Night

"It really isn't difficult if you give your whole mind to it."
				-Lady Angela, Act 1
				   Gilbert & Sullivan's `Patience'