GG: "Air"

Recently, there was a thread discussing how most of
us are spoiled by Gould's performances and we will
rarely enjoy a piece played by another performer.

Well, there are some things that GG just didn't
play.  I am fortunate to have access to "Classic
Arts Showcase", a sort of music video channel for
classical fans.  They played "Air" tonight from
Bach's Suite #3 in D Major, and I thought I would
really like to have my own copy.

The question is whose version do I get?  Before I
became involved with GG recordings, I would just go
out and look for the piece itself.  Now I'm really
in a quandry.  Which chamber orchestra out there
played Bach in the fashion Glenn did?  Any
suggestions?

Lori L.