New GG project

Well, Kristen, I've been at work for six hours now and here are the most
significant fruits of my labors.  Hope you find them helpful!  Here goes:

"I've often thought that an audience of pianos and an ensemble of critics
might make for an interesting concert, of sorts...I haven't exactly figured
out how the pianos would applaud; my guess is the issue would not come up."

and

"No, I'm not troubled by nightmares.  I don't seem to have them at all, in
fact; not since I gave up the concert stage."

What a great idea you've had in this project. It was a lot of fun to 'put
myself in his shoes' (gloves?) so to speak.  Hope it's coming along for
you!

Veronica Xavier
vxavier@sfsu.edu