GG: Bach Odds and Ends

Dear f-minors,

I am listening to GG play some of Bach's keyboard concertos, and am
curious;  what obscure (or not so obscure) pieces for keyboard by Bach
did Glenn Gould not record. (I just aquired Vol. 8 of the GGE)  I
remember reading he planned to record every work Bach wrote for
keyboard, did he succeed or come close?

As an avid Bach collector, I am curious, to what other pieces I will
have procure to have a complete Bach keyboard collection.(apart from
what's in the GGE)

All the Best,
Charlie