new Gould site?

Here's a weird site that I don't believe I saw on the WWW links page of
F_Minor, it's got to be relatively new, the counter was at 171 when I
checked in.
http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/1602/
It isn't the best site in the world, but hey, ya gotta start somewhere.
(Incidentally, I loved the Phone Fetishist site listed on the F_Min home page.)
Kristen

"Yeah, well uhhh, I can relate to what you're sayin', man, but like, not
with any negative vibes, yuh know, cuz' as far as I'm concerned, when
you're dealin' with uh, middle Mozart there, you go mainly for the
beats..."      -Theo Slutz